Alaska bound

WELCOME TO MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A BLOG. I PLAN ON USING THIS SPACE TO SEND "REPORTS FROM THE ROAD" FOR A MOTORCYCLE TRIP MY FRIEND BOB AND I ARE TAKING THIS SUMMER. MASSACHUSETTS TO ALASKA! A FIVE WEEK ODYSSEY THROUGH BRITISH COLUMBIA, ALBERTA, The YUKON And ALASKA....ALL THE WAY TO THE ARTIC OCEAN. If you would like to be notified when we update this blog, simply drop me an email or send me a "comment" and I'll add you to the notify list......... THANKS FOR COMING ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

What's in that Pelican Case?


Folks are asking what I'm taking for photographic equipment and how I'm transporting it......I mounted a 100% waterproof, extremely heavy duty Pelican case to the rear luggage rack with a Touratech quick detach mount system.......It's the balls!
In this case I have a Nikon D70 Digital SLR, a second telephoto lens, A Sony Digital Video camera, a bunch of battery chargers that run off 12V to charge batteries for both cameras and flasklights, 16 rechargable AA batteries, various cords to download from the cameras and a couple of CDs to download the programs for the cameras if need be............All veryy safe in the Pelican Case....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home