Alaska bound

WELCOME TO MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A BLOG. I PLAN ON USING THIS SPACE TO SEND "REPORTS FROM THE ROAD" FOR A MOTORCYCLE TRIP MY FRIEND BOB AND I ARE TAKING THIS SUMMER. MASSACHUSETTS TO ALASKA! A FIVE WEEK ODYSSEY THROUGH BRITISH COLUMBIA, ALBERTA, The YUKON And ALASKA....ALL THE WAY TO THE ARTIC OCEAN. If you would like to be notified when we update this blog, simply drop me an email or send me a "comment" and I'll add you to the notify list......... THANKS FOR COMING ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bob's been packing too!

















I just got an email from Bob............He's been playing the "packing game" also.........
Here's his email to me..

"Roy, Here is the first dry run on the packing.
Tank bag: camera, bug juice, knife, rope, shield cleaning stuff, small sundries Left bag: tools, gloves, rags, spare parts, fly rod (on top) Right bag: clothing, poncho, roll of tp Top full opening duffel: tent, sleeping bag, kermit chair, pillow, thermarest Top end opening duffel: second jacket, electric vest. This bag is just to keep these items clean, and also to serve as auxillary storage in case I splurge on some antlers or bear claws etc.
What do you think? Note that the gas can will go under the rear duffel and will serve to locate the bag a bit better. May need to alter the strapping method a bit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home