Alaska bound

WELCOME TO MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A BLOG. I PLAN ON USING THIS SPACE TO SEND "REPORTS FROM THE ROAD" FOR A MOTORCYCLE TRIP MY FRIEND BOB AND I ARE TAKING THIS SUMMER. MASSACHUSETTS TO ALASKA! A FIVE WEEK ODYSSEY THROUGH BRITISH COLUMBIA, ALBERTA, The YUKON And ALASKA....ALL THE WAY TO THE ARTIC OCEAN. If you would like to be notified when we update this blog, simply drop me an email or send me a "comment" and I'll add you to the notify list......... THANKS FOR COMING ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Here's something interesting.....

Here's a couple of guys that have just completed the exact same trip Bob and I are embarking on, with the same motorcycles we will be taking..........After you look at his travel log you will see what kind of adventure we are getting ourselves in for!

Check out his travel-log here...
http://homepage.mac.com/gelande/alaska.html

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 19, 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great Roy. I can't wait to follow you and Bob virtually on this adventure.
Ride safe and have fun,
Lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home